I'm not sure what's wrong with me recently.
Got a little bit depress, a little bit of distract, a little bit of not knowing what is right and what is wrong.
Not knowing why am I still alive and living like a trash!!!
I pissed people, I hurt people and I damage people.
There is one thing I don't do is to love people.
I have lost my love sight.
I lost my sense of love. I'm upset.
the big word I wanna shout is~~
LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
Now I think the same old question is still pondering:"What's wrong with me?"
What should I say to make people feel better? What should I say to myself(people) to make me(others) feel better?
Am I not human? Don't crush me with the trash. I deserve a human treatment.
Sorry if I pissed you off reading this stupid passage. I'm not going to make any good here. I'm even pissed off with myself!!!
Is this a sign of depression or I'm just too stressed out?
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!