As I browse through blogs in blogger... I found this...
laughter gets me through the day.
Her profile: http://www.blogger.com/profile/09290147899103632963
I don't know if God does have anything to do with my life but definitely I believe, He turns my dull and distress day into a better day.
My brain was wandering the whole day... I was some how waiting for some phone calls don't know from who... Even if I switch it off, I'll keep my eye on it. Sounds foolish huh.
Well, that blog obviously gave me something:
laughter gets me through the day.
Her profile: http://www.blogger.com/profile/09290147899103632963
I don't know if God does have anything to do with my life but definitely I believe, He turns my dull and distress day into a better day.
My brain was wandering the whole day... I was some how waiting for some phone calls don't know from who... Even if I switch it off, I'll keep my eye on it. Sounds foolish huh.
Well, that blog obviously gave me something:
i'm learning that as long as you know who you are and do what makes you happy, everything eventually will fall into place. proverbs 3:5-6.and
yes the truth hurts, but don't you know a lie can break your heart?
Even the best
fall down sometimes.
Even the wrong word
sseem to rhyme.
Out of the
doubt that fills
my mind, I
somehow find you
and I collide.
Powered by ScribeFire.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!