I personally was impressed by this post: http://rachahwen.blogspot.com/2008/09/for-ngel-normal-0-false-false-false.html
This is a special way of saying Happy Birthday to Angel. The message was so clear and the love from the post was so direct!
I love this post a lot! Great creativity!
Cá cược liên minh huyền thoại tại nhà cái SA88
-
Trong thế giới game, Liên Minh Huyền Thoại (LOL) không chỉ là một trò chơi
mà còn trở thành một hiện tượng văn hóa toàn cầu. Trò chơi này đã thu hút
hàng t...
2 years ago
yes i know!!!!!!! isn't it amazing!! =)..
ReplyDeletei super love it.. haha..so nice.. this year...the best gifts given...was from two greatest ppl that i call them alike.. haha...
Why?
1. both are lazy & slacky
2. both give gift via BLOGSPOT
3. both my fren/bud/sis/watever u name it
haha.. God is amazing.. ^_^
now..dun get jealous..i love u too!
Forgive me, there was actually a slip of mind to be jealous.
ReplyDeleteBut I remembered today's chapter -- "I" Problem.
I didn't ask for your love and I cannot do anything to make you love me more because you love me is by your will.
So, yes, Please forgive me.
dun need to ask forgiveness...cuz there is nothing to forgive also.
ReplyDeleteplus..its a nature to get jealous..but just be aware that it should take hold of ur time & day.
there is no need to be jealous cuz Love is amazingly unique...it comes when it is at the least expected! =)