I've just finish watching the movie of Batman - The Dark Knight.
The only conclusion that I have is, "Who are you to think that you can outlive anyone?"
Often times, I thought I'm better, I feel proud of what I've done but what about the things I do when no one sees me? What about the bad thoughts I've had about someone?
I've never felt so bad. My spirit is broken.
I need some time off. I could barely breathe.
Sins and guilt, fear and greed, I've got them all just like anyone on the earth. For what reason shall I feel any better about what I did? I have none. Do you?
...

The only conclusion that I have is, "Who are you to think that you can outlive anyone?"
Often times, I thought I'm better, I feel proud of what I've done but what about the things I do when no one sees me? What about the bad thoughts I've had about someone?
I've never felt so bad. My spirit is broken.
I need some time off. I could barely breathe.
Sins and guilt, fear and greed, I've got them all just like anyone on the earth. For what reason shall I feel any better about what I did? I have none. Do you?
...
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!