- My Heavenly Dad loves me. He had one of His angels -- Angel to pray for me.
- My dad loves me very much. He understand that I am like him, who will feel anxious in such situation and keep reminding me to calm down.
- I drive carelessly due to unconscious driving. My mind was wandering while driving.
- No snacks in car. If you are hungry, get to the nearest rest station and have something before you move on.
- I shall not overwork and drive.
- I need to relax.
- Finally, do not do anything under unhealthy stress.
This car accident wasn't just some incident. I think is my Daddy calling me from above. Take heed lest you fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!