Recently I quit my job. In order to properly handover my current job, I went back to look for the document I did when I was a trainee in year 2006. I just cannot believe that I did such a great job back then. No wonder the company is willing to hire me when I came back after I graduate from uni in 2007.
Looking at myself now, I am not doing well. In fact, I am worse than then. What happened between 2006-2010? I seriously need to take a look back then to find out what went wrong to avoid getting into the vicious cycle again.
Some people told me I am still doing well but I myself know that I am not and I created more worries than ever to move on/forward. I used to be a person with the leadership charisma but now, I'm just a timid follower... That much of a difference I cannot believe it!
I want to be back to the confident me again...
Cá cược liên minh huyền thoại tại nhà cái SA88
-
Trong thế giới game, Liên Minh Huyền Thoại (LOL) không chỉ là một trò chơi
mà còn trở thành một hiện tượng văn hóa toàn cầu. Trò chơi này đã thu hút
hàng t...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!