Day 2 and 3 was quite bad ... My body seems to have too much reaction towards the supplements and dizziness strikes.
Today, I was off 1 of the supplements for thyroid and it seems like the symptoms has reduced.
However I had some hypoglycemic events over the past 3 days because the gap between lunch and dinner is too wide. Some junks and sweet stuff were consumed to compensate for those moments.
Lack of fiber as well might have contributed to the feeling of unsatisfied.
Another noticeable thing is diarrhea. The poop is actually not a lot but it happened frequently and the stool looks like mud.
Well, there you go, the perseverance is required to continue to push on! Push.Until.Something.Happen!
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!