A new year is coming soon. It's the toughest time of the year again, with the issues in workplace, the much needed time and effort for church ministry, and the all new resolution for the new year.
All is needed is the quiet time to be with my Lord. To hear Him, to talk to Him, to come up with a new plan he has installed for me. To fix my eyes on Him, who is my redeemer and the only person I should be focusing my attention on.
In the beginning of this year 2019, He has renewed my mind to see His greatness, His holiness, and slowly His righteousness, His pureness, His beauty, and my worth.
I am indeed His beautiful holy bride 👰, He is my groom.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
So, let's anticipate what's installed for me eh? 😎
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
So, let's anticipate what's installed for me eh? 😎
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!