A week of reflecting my diet and health.
A time to think about God's word. God's blessings in difficult times
A time to think of a new career or work or job or role.
A time to upkeep my car. Given it a good bath and a new set of wheels. Vroom Vroom~
A friend "forced" me to the park to walk after my long day of sleeping. Reviewing all my failures and encouraging me to restart with help.
I am so uncertain and feel helpless abput the future. Sometimes I can behave and self discipline, sometimes I just overdo or don't care much. How lar, in the beginning of year already have this kind of mindset haha. Start with the end in mind, I think I started with the end already hahaha.
Okay, time to be serious. So, this year, don't talk about 12 months but first 3 months is crucial for me to bring my BG and HbA1C down. I don't know how low it can go, I hope and plan to go within 7 from 13. So, I need to start OMAD, LCIF, and every possible ways to get back my life. I felt lethargic all the time with this body and it's condition. And to commit this to God as He will be my guide, I just need to walk closely with Him and listen and take heed of what He says/whispers. And execute or act on what I heard. That's enough.
Oh, by the way, I plan to copy some Bible verses during lunch time as I learn to fast (may be + pray as my friend suggested). Let's do 1 and increase by 1 everyday. Gambatte 💪
God's blessings will always be there in times of battles. I just need to be able to see / discern. As I walk, I will see His act and see how He is working and work together with Him. He will bring me through.
Week 2 done!
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!