But I decided to keep it as a draft until I've given more thought about it.
I decided to focus on thanking God instead.
Thank God I have a realisation that some areas of my life you're not included.
Thank God it's not too late.
Thank God I managed to cook some food for myself while working from home and being a part-time housewife (e.g. taking note of the weather turning from sunny to cloudy, need to rush outside to collect clothes before pouring).
Thank God my grandpa is able to take in little bit of liquid/soft food through his mouth.
Thank God my mom is arranging/discussing/planning for the care of grandpa once he's discharged.
Thank God I realised I didn't follow what I had in mind today. Gotta really get focus. (lack of coffee maybe? 😆 blame the coffee ☕)
When I focus on thanking God, I will be focus and not stray to the left or right.
Lastly, thank God for my father, who cared for me, gave me the best he could, love me, giving me a comfortable roof over my head, lack of nothing I shall say.
~ Thank God for fathers ~
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!