最近,身体不适了3-4 天。还让妈妈担心了。吃了几颗冬虫夏草帝皇,感觉好多了。最后,还是去正骨才完全放松了前胸后背夹痛。医生说大概是压力太大导致的,让我每20分钟活动一下。
Recent incident of chest and back pain for 3-4 days made me realised that stress can really do terrible things. Again, it reminded me of my experience in form 2 where I wanted to become academically good like my classmate who is the 1st in class. So, I started becoming routine, waking up earlier, put more time and effort to study but just after 2 days, I was out. Similarly this time, I tried to be healthier by being more routine, doing exercise everyday, eat every meal, keep up the good work in my job, my church ministry, my friendship, my volunteer ministry, but after merely 1 week, I was too stressed until my body reacted negatively by showing signs of chest and back pain and difficulty breathing.
So, is this the process of becoming someone that I need to go through? or should I accept that I am just not the same kind of being just like others?
May be this series of videos -- 王命之途 The Making of a King will reveal the answer or may be not but I believe God will direct me towards the target instead of letting me astray from the right path. I just need to continue to believe and rely on Him daily for strength to go through and discern His voice to make the right decisions.
May God help me to realise my destiny.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!