Now I know why. I know why my heartache. Because of the person I couldn't let go of.
If ever once I really let go, I think the heart ache will go off as well.
Today after a conversation, my heart is aching. My chest is feeling the pain. Help~
I'm standing in between. I cannot have what I want but I'm so stubborn to wait until I can get it.
Come on, when can I become smarter on this?
Pray for me, that I will live long to withstand the pain.
Like Xiao Xian said, if one day I said to the person, "I'm full of happiness" is just to cover up my sadness.
Sorry to myself that I let it suffer the consequences.
Today I made no promise but tomorrow I want to make a promise to start focusing on what is right and forget what is behind. This is ever going to succeed because I trust myself of overcoming it.
Will you bless me?
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!