Sounds like I don't like to be tagged? hahaha...
So now Q&A session
[Q1] Which church do you attend?
[Q2] Use 3 words to describe the person who tagged you.
[Q3] Write down what is your favourite bible verse(s).
[Q4] Let's say tomorrow is the end of the world. List 5 things that you want to do.
[Q5] Your feeling(s) after answering these questions.
[Q6] Tag 3 other friends
- Klang Chinese Methodist Church
- fun, cute, lovely
- Philipians 4:13 I can do everything through He who strengthens me.
- Sleep, Sleep, Sleep, Sleep and Sleep, I'd rather close my eyes until the end of time.
- Flat... nothing is feeling.
- you, he and she.
Tagging is fun.
I'm tagging all those who read this piece.
Come on, don't you like to be tagged?
@
|
A flower makes nothing but a heart warming gift.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!