I haven't been very good spiritually. I haven't worship Him.
Only when comes to trouble times, I turn to Him.
I said He is my God but I did not worship Him as He deserve.
He will not answer me for my needs because I disrespected Him.
I deserve nothing but He Loves me.
My heart is a stronghold of the evil one, my heart does not worship.
I'm condemn for what I did.
I'm sorry for the things I made.
Father, may you bless me with a soft heart.
To worship you wholeheartedly, to seek you wisely.
I want to be but I was in bondage.
Break me free, so that I hear you...
Only when comes to trouble times, I turn to Him.
I said He is my God but I did not worship Him as He deserve.
He will not answer me for my needs because I disrespected Him.
I deserve nothing but He Loves me.
My heart is a stronghold of the evil one, my heart does not worship.
I'm condemn for what I did.
I'm sorry for the things I made.
Father, may you bless me with a soft heart.
To worship you wholeheartedly, to seek you wisely.
I want to be but I was in bondage.
Break me free, so that I hear you...
powered by performancing firefox
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!