Though I work very hard to tell people how hard I work, I was undervalued because I didn't produce the expected outcome.
Though I sit very straight to maintain my position, I was treated like I purposely block the people behind.
Though I ask God to protect me, I underestimate him and overdo on myself.
Though I did a lot of good things, I was not as good in others' eyes.
Faithful God, can you help me to gain insights from all these doubts and disbelief?
Faithful God, help me to be faithful...
Though I doubt, though I wonder, I want to be happy and believing. Cherish by your love is the ultimate goal isn't it?
Though I sit very straight to maintain my position, I was treated like I purposely block the people behind.
Though I ask God to protect me, I underestimate him and overdo on myself.
Though I did a lot of good things, I was not as good in others' eyes.
Faithful God, can you help me to gain insights from all these doubts and disbelief?
Faithful God, help me to be faithful...
Though I doubt, though I wonder, I want to be happy and believing. Cherish by your love is the ultimate goal isn't it?
powered by performancing firefox
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!