Had been a long time since I last visited a blog which I will always do to sort of be updated about someone.
I've long lost the feeling of getting back to the blog and feel the life of another person at the other side of the world. I'm here, living my life out of it.
So even if I'm getting some time for myself, I wouldn't visit it. Even if I'm damn bored, I'm not going there. It makes me feel disgusting visiting. I don't know, I just don't feel quite right.
Gals are hard to understand, even myself, I find it quite difficult to comprehend. Do you get me?
I've long lost the feeling of getting back to the blog and feel the life of another person at the other side of the world. I'm here, living my life out of it.
So even if I'm getting some time for myself, I wouldn't visit it. Even if I'm damn bored, I'm not going there. It makes me feel disgusting visiting. I don't know, I just don't feel quite right.
Gals are hard to understand, even myself, I find it quite difficult to comprehend. Do you get me?
Powered by ScribeFire.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!