You know, I SMSed a friend two nights ago, and it came out failed after 24 hours. I don't know what to do now.
I was downloading this Mac OS X86 for a friend, and of course I'm likely to play with this piece of new discovery myself but when I started to think, I'm just so geek - not enough time to find out new things about computer technology and I'll even get aroused when I see the downloading speed is up and I'm nearer to the success of getting what I want in my own thoughts.
I just need to keep my head down so that I don't do stupid things again. But I'm not sure how. I'm not sure how to make things right. Is there any manual or something about life that I can follow step by step? I don't see how am I suppose to live without money, without water, without food. And foremost, what is all these for? What is all these about?
Sometimes when some friends questioned me when I said, 'accordingly, this is right', what are you based on to say it is right? It is so hard for me to say it's the Bible that I believe in. So how true is this Bible, they'll asked. What do you think I should say? Or should I just keep my head and smile back with not a word?
It's difficult for me to find any common ground especially in terms of trend of thoughts with someone who has a different religion (I'd use this word) as me. They think different from me. If I were to lower my ground to reach them, I fear if I'd be dragged along into the darkness of life. I don't wanna get someone who is so good and nice before we get so close and then only found out that we're not for each other and break up. This had happened before and it hurts so much that I couldn't say I'm ok now. I'm not. So, I wonder very much.
May be someday, the Bible will show me the right way to go upon with life, with my currently rotting life...
I was downloading this Mac OS X86 for a friend, and of course I'm likely to play with this piece of new discovery myself but when I started to think, I'm just so geek - not enough time to find out new things about computer technology and I'll even get aroused when I see the downloading speed is up and I'm nearer to the success of getting what I want in my own thoughts.
I just need to keep my head down so that I don't do stupid things again. But I'm not sure how. I'm not sure how to make things right. Is there any manual or something about life that I can follow step by step? I don't see how am I suppose to live without money, without water, without food. And foremost, what is all these for? What is all these about?
Sometimes when some friends questioned me when I said, 'accordingly, this is right', what are you based on to say it is right? It is so hard for me to say it's the Bible that I believe in. So how true is this Bible, they'll asked. What do you think I should say? Or should I just keep my head and smile back with not a word?
It's difficult for me to find any common ground especially in terms of trend of thoughts with someone who has a different religion (I'd use this word) as me. They think different from me. If I were to lower my ground to reach them, I fear if I'd be dragged along into the darkness of life. I don't wanna get someone who is so good and nice before we get so close and then only found out that we're not for each other and break up. This had happened before and it hurts so much that I couldn't say I'm ok now. I'm not. So, I wonder very much.
May be someday, the Bible will show me the right way to go upon with life, with my currently rotting life...
Powered by ScribeFire.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!