Stress is a very daring substance. It makes me feel uneasy the whole day...
I think I'm experiencing eating disorder... yet to call it Bulimia nervosa. And am having anxiety disorder which also yet to be called Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD).
I want to do my best in all areas but I can't make all things at their best. At least, I have to sacrifice one of them...
I was having 3 nights of troubled sleeping and excessively eating my dinner + supper. I woke up during sleep to go to toilet at least 2 times per night. I needed some rest... a longer rest than just a day of holiday.
I need to leave the place I'm in now and find a new living mind. My brain is getting old, it doesn't function like I know it used to be.
Cá cược liên minh huyền thoại tại nhà cái SA88
-
Trong thế giới game, Liên Minh Huyền Thoại (LOL) không chỉ là một trò chơi
mà còn trở thành một hiện tượng văn hóa toàn cầu. Trò chơi này đã thu hút
hàng t...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!