Somehow, I felt that in any relationship, to reach mutual understanding, each one have to ask the others' opinion before doing anything. For example, if 2 people are going out for lunch. A would ask B where about to have lunch, then together, they figure out what's best instead of A deciding the place without B's consent.
To know what is the best approach, each one must ask also. Like A want to talk to B about something. A would ask B, do you prefer me to write to you or talk directly to you? Of course, writing is a better way to avoid conflict because the reader can use his/her own perception to read it but on the other hand, the meaning might be twisted.
I am not sure if anyone agrees with me, this is my opinion. If I do have a chance of this kind, I will try it out. But I am not brave enough to create this opportunity.
Thank God for my 2 good friends who have always been caring and concern about me without me going to them as often to care about their lives. I hope God will lead this relationship and in all areas of relationship and my life. For I want God to be my leader, if not, who else can I put my trust in?
Cá cược liên minh huyền thoại tại nhà cái SA88
-
Trong thế giới game, Liên Minh Huyền Thoại (LOL) không chỉ là một trò chơi
mà còn trở thành một hiện tượng văn hóa toàn cầu. Trò chơi này đã thu hút
hàng t...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!