I saw this when I browse through the recent updates in Live Home, "silly..dun destroy my name!"
I've used that person's name on my blog before... I thought to myself, did I misused the name? So, I put my post on draft, hopefully not cache by google yet...
Knowing too much is sometimes not so good. I'd rather know what I need to know and what I am allowed to know... I shall stop worry about these little things. Waste my time!
So, who cares if I did something wrong? I have done it, tell me and I will change. Thank you.
Cá cược liên minh huyền thoại tại nhà cái SA88
-
Trong thế giới game, Liên Minh Huyền Thoại (LOL) không chỉ là một trò chơi
mà còn trở thành một hiện tượng văn hóa toàn cầu. Trò chơi này đã thu hút
hàng t...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!