When I typed the title for this post, I wonder, how can we have a new beginning? Haven't we all started with our life ever since we catch our first breath in the womb?
Today, I went shopping. I bought quite a lot of things and surprisingly today was a pleasant shopping day with my headache, not enough sleep and frustrated about things that people did not do as I expected them to do.
It was a day that I did not shout and make the shopping worse but I kept my voice low to just inform them about my feelings and keep quite for the rest of the shopping.
When we reach home, after 2 hours of rest and tv watching, we discovered that the skirt that I bought is more than RM 100!!! (If I'm drinking, I would really spilled!) I never thought I would spend so much for a skirt!
Well, I guess you all will have a new me in the coming days of this year. At the very least, a new appearance.
Hope to see you soon.
Adios, Amigos.
Gotta get some sleep, need to wake up early for work tomorrow =)
Good Night and Happy New Year!
Cá cược liên minh huyền thoại tại nhà cái SA88
-
Trong thế giới game, Liên Minh Huyền Thoại (LOL) không chỉ là một trò chơi
mà còn trở thành một hiện tượng văn hóa toàn cầu. Trò chơi này đã thu hút
hàng t...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!