Once again, that stress overwhelmed. I could not bear. I cannot accept the comment that says, "Do you know what is priority? Why can't you finish your work?" So, does priority means I can kill myself just to deliver what you want?
May be I should just admit and say, "Yes, sir. I cannot finish my work. Can you take over or have someone take over?" It's hard to take people's disappointment but I think it's time to just let them disappoint them let my life beheaded in their hands.
The next time this issue arise, I shall not hesitate and admit my fault and ask for someone else to do it. I can't. I just can't.
Cá cược liên minh huyền thoại tại nhà cái SA88
-
Trong thế giới game, Liên Minh Huyền Thoại (LOL) không chỉ là một trò chơi
mà còn trở thành một hiện tượng văn hóa toàn cầu. Trò chơi này đã thu hút
hàng t...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!