If I were to start off a journey, I won't do it by myself. I have not enough ability to do it alone. I have friends who encouraged me along the way and people who cares enough to lend me their time and ears. Good people who share good advice and finally the good Lord who never forsake me.
At the very least, I have admitted that I need a doctor and look for one and found one. It is just the beginning. There are many more challenges I have never wanted to pursue in front of me but I cannot deny that those are the things that I need to do to be healed/cured from the disease. Or, I can choose to stay at this very point and sink like a ship, which I do not want to do that anymore.
So, I have to trained my physical body to be fit all the time and my keep myself psychologically healthy to prolong the journey of faith. May be I will succeed or fail but at least I tried to be successful instead of running away again this time.
Thank God for the courage and I pray that He who have strengthen me will continue to have mercy on me until I am fit for His kingdom.
Cá cược liên minh huyền thoại tại nhà cái SA88
-
Trong thế giới game, Liên Minh Huyền Thoại (LOL) không chỉ là một trò chơi
mà còn trở thành một hiện tượng văn hóa toàn cầu. Trò chơi này đã thu hút
hàng t...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!