Hi,
I have been grateful to be alive.
The underwater fining, drifting, photographing makes the whole trip filled with joy. I'm having sea sick now. How I wish I am a fish that will not get sea sick and can stay underwater as long as I want. Nevertheless, I'm back. I was not hurt at all just not used to the "wavy" lifestyle on and in the sea.
Every dive, I was nervous. Every dive is dangerous to me. God protected me. Even the fish did not harm me. We'd enjoyed ourselves with our bosses, colleagues. What a wonderful experience we had.
We celebrated our COO's birthday there and had a sarung party that night! Wow, now that I think back, it was so cool to be able to celebrate birthday in a different way. May be next time he'll get his birthday celebration underwater with the sarung as well!
I was extremely exhausted when I reach home. I guess this is the peer pressure the doctor told me. I was forcing myself to do things I may not even think about in the first place. However, it was an enjoyable trip because from there I see all the colleagues are careful with me, the dive master always turn around to make sure I'm ok (or may be she was trying to see if everyone is ok). Anyway, everybody knows what I'm going through and was careful not to force me into anything too much for my body. They even care about what I eat for my meals. I was scolded when I took nasi lemak in the morning on the day back. I was thinking that it was alright since we're going home and I haven't been tasting their food. But they were concern and told me it wasn't right to let loose of control.
Well, it was a wonderful trip for me and I will never forget the experience even if I don't get to dive again. At least, the warmth from the concern and care of the colleagues and bosses were all over me. I am grateful to be alive!
If there is one thing I can do in the future, I would want to go dive without getting sea sick. Then I can enjoy a few days of fishes, sea water, sand, beaches, sun, the breeze from the sea, the stress-less moments, and feel God's been watching me from the sky above.
It was raining the night we departed from KL to Terengganu. We were hoping it will be sunny in the morning the next day. Thank God, it started raining only after we have completed all 5 dives and took our underwater photographs.
I just don't know how to express but I'm grateful to be back and alive and still in one piece!
Yeah~ breathing becomes one of the most exciting thing to do on land!
Life is but grateful after you realised living is the greatest thing on earth!
Cá cược liên minh huyền thoại tại nhà cái SA88
-
Trong thế giới game, Liên Minh Huyền Thoại (LOL) không chỉ là một trò chơi
mà còn trở thành một hiện tượng văn hóa toàn cầu. Trò chơi này đã thu hút
hàng t...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!