How? (Typical C (DISC) Type)
I was asked, "What makes you happy?"
I have no idea!?
What do you do that would make you happy? I don't know. Deep down in my heart, I really don't know.
I smile when I watch drama, laugh at those jokes, cry when the scenes are touching but what makes me happy?
I can never make myself happy. The only thing I know is when other people recognised what I do is correct and accept it, I am happy. But most of the time, I only blame myself for not being able to do something that makes the other person happy.
I couldn't just walk away from depression... these mood swings is causing my life!
May be it's time to go to bed and hope that tomorrow will be a better day!
Tomorrow is a new beginning and I hope to open up my eyes to see a bright future :-)
Cá cược liên minh huyền thoại tại nhà cái SA88
-
Trong thế giới game, Liên Minh Huyền Thoại (LOL) không chỉ là một trò chơi
mà còn trở thành một hiện tượng văn hóa toàn cầu. Trò chơi này đã thu hút
hàng t...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!