Are you addicted to something?
May be it's love?
May be it's money?
May be it's sugar?
May be it's attention?
May be it's approval from someone?
Everyone might have a little addiction somewhere in their life.
I, am addicted to endorphins (aka 'Feel-Good' chemicals).
Just like a sugar rush, when it is low, a person couldn't function with high spirit for example a melancholy.
It can be obtained via good source or not so good ones.
A good source like exercise, gathering with good friends, laughing, smiling, etc.
A not so good source like alcohol, caffeine, carbonated sugary drinks, just 'good old' plain sugar, etc.
Well, sometimes, that part of the brain might be so depleted, a mixture of both good and not so good sources are used to obtained the feelings of pleasure.
But who, doesn't want to feel good? Who prefers stress, sadness, angry, over happy?
Well, that's why I have an addiction -- a need to get going. The need of endorphins.

No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!