After watching it, now I fully understood the song Let it go! It's the fear, let go of the fear of being me! Free myself from being what others expect me to be! Elsa was the eldest sister born with powers she doesn't know how to control and in order not to hurt others anymore after Anna's accident, she shut herself up even to Anna.
When Anna was again hurt by Elsa's uncontrolled anger, her heart was frozen. Only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart! Indeed the one true love can only be found in God the Father, who, have His only begotten Son to save us all while we're still sinners! That's the love I've experienced! Don't you want to have that life too? The life with the love of your life -- Jesus Christ!
Continue into Frozen II, "Into the UNKNOWN". What's the unknown that we fear to dive deep into it? The truth will set you free even though it might be shocking and painful, even challenging to get there but freedom is the ultimate hope. It's the truth that's to be revealed, the truth about my beauty, the truth about me, this being, the truth of how God sees me, how my Father God sees me. Ah, how I love to watch movies again for these inspiring moments and eye opening scenes!
I hope L would learn something from it. Fear is the one thing that makes us continue to hurt others, both Frozen & Frozen II shows that. First Elsa, then her grandfather. Overtook by fear and we're trapped by ourselves, eventually hurt the people we love. God knows, and the unknown is something exciting because of the freedom we get when we just bravely take the next right step to uncover the truth that will free everyone including myself. One step at a time, just one step.
How I wish to give L a hug to tell her, you're loved, so wonderfully loved by our Father God! No love compares to that. I pray that the Holy Spirit will touch you mightily, to allow you to experience that great freedom in the area that you're getting over. Let the truth set you free!
Thank God for these movies to show how complicated human emotions are. One bright sister always hopeful but when struck by death of loved ones, still feel sad and challenged to even take one step; Another one frightened, locked up, closed up, by the great love and security she has in her identity became brave to overcome the great unknown! Both sisters, holding each other, facing what they fear the most, can do the next right thing to hold each other up because of Love.
When I am down, you've hold me up, both my sisters in Christ and Christ Himself. I'm so so grateful!
Anna: When are you going to see yourself the way I see you?
Elsa: What would I do without you?
Anna: You'll always have me.
Isn't this the same like our Father God?
Father: When are you going to see yourself the way I see you?
Me: What would I do without you?
Father: You'll always have me.
Anna: When are you going to see yourself the way I see you?
Elsa: What would I do without you?
Anna: You'll always have me.
Isn't this the same like our Father God?
Father: When are you going to see yourself the way I see you?
Me: What would I do without you?
Father: You'll always have me.
Time to catch some sleep~ XOXO Nites
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!