And so, my mom said, there's none going to be the best for you, and there she goes, there she goes again, back then I have 6 men to choose from and I chose your dad just because he said he's a Christian. I didn't even find out if he really is a Christian then but since he said so, we got married.
Okay, so, the problem of me not getting married is because I'm too choosy, right? And I have too many excuses, right?
Ya, so the next one. So, I shall plan to go to Sibu, meet the new guy friend and ask him if he would like to choose me? Or at least he did say he is willing to suffer if he made the choice himself. So, I'm officially on sale ya. OFFICIALLY on sale. Promotional price, moving out clearance sale. Pay nothing and get a free package inclusive of delivery. Let me know if you need a ribbon 🎀 on it. 15 days money back guarantee. Oh right, you didn't pay a cent. Nevermind, the returned fees will be covered and any losses when you examine the product for the 15 days will be fully refunded as well. Good deal? If the product is defective, you can also return it. Remember, you have 15 days. If the product reproduced, and the new product is not satisfactory. Please return it with the product itself. The product will absorb all the possible issues in the future.
And so, I need to keep some money, to bear the living cost, the flight, and the 15 days trial. And also possibly the sin of tasting the forbidden fruit. Ahahaha... Okay lar, based on my current savings, probably not enough but how Malays could survive with 5 children and only RM 500 a month income, I should be able too.
Okay. So, yup, that's a plan. A pretty possible plan. And I only need to keep the next product alive for 18 or 21 years and then it should be able to function by itself. Well well, by then, I should just die and all the insurance money should be able to cover all my funeral. Wow, what a wonderful plan.
So, yup. Sounds like a plan to become. Ya, I totally agree with KL that it's possible that she and other friends might agree with my decision. And we'll, it's just not comfortable for me now to follow through but it's a good thing for me, right? So, agree with me, please, I beg you 🙏
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!