What's there to hope about the future?
Erm...
Well, hope to get married
And then buy a house
And I don't know what else I need to accomplish as a human being.
Nevermind, there will be moms to give me advice.
Listen. Obey. Don't ask. Just Do It. Like the slogan of Nike.
I will become the future. :-)
lalala, hashire. Into the future, hashire.
接受你应该要做的。成为你应该成为的人。不要偏离左右。所谓的标杆,就是一个前途。人生的前途。
Just do what a human being supposed to do and become who a human should become. Don't turn to left, don't turn to right. I tell you there is the goal. How you get there I don't care. Just go and get there.
Future is to change me to be to me being.
boku ga ganbaru!
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!