I was awarded the excellent achiever award for the Industrial Training that I have gone through with Lion's Club of CyberCare Kuala Lumpur!
I want to thank Ms Hoo, Mr Tan, our Dean Dr Tan and my fellow team members, to list down:
Ms Wan Jing Ying
Mr Ang Yi Yang
Mr Chu Guang Yaw
EEP Team
Mr Kee Chuang Kok (PM)
Mr Law Chee Horng a.k.a Max
Mr Lee Han Boon
Ms Ooi Shiau Fei
I want to thank them for making SITA programme a success and help me in building my character. As the PM (Project Manager) for my VMS team, I would like to thank each and every member in the team because they really supported me and assist me in the project also being a good team player to reach the success of our system.
Well, I guess this is just the first step, which is the FIRST milestone I have achieve in my life. I would continue to build on proven formula and go on to pursue the next level until the end of my life in this world.
I want to Praise my Heavenly Father, who had protected me, given me knowledge, courage and wisdom to present!
Thank you Jesus Christ who has saved me before the world began and had teach me and carry me through all the milestone in my life.
Give thanks and praises unto God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit who had bring me to realise that when I believe, he will build on my faith and continue to bless me with greater success in life and greater testimony to share with people.
I am proud to be a Christian who have faith and believe in Jesus Christ.
Cá cược liên minh huyền thoại tại nhà cái SA88
-
Trong thế giới game, Liên Minh Huyền Thoại (LOL) không chỉ là một trò chơi
mà còn trở thành một hiện tượng văn hóa toàn cầu. Trò chơi này đã thu hút
hàng t...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!