You know what, I like to be sick sometimes... When I'm sick, the people around me will simply control me and that makes me feel secure that they are aware of my existence. How sad it is to be like that actually...
I have a very good guy friend, everytime I'm sick he'll try to buy me medicine although I told him it is not necessary. Like the last time, I finish a whole bottle of "Pei Pa Gou" because he bought one for me. This time I caught cold, running nose and block sometimes. He said he wanted to buy me an inhaler but I insisted no need. So, he withdrawed after a few attempts of trying to persuade me to buy one. I am glad to have such a friend.
In my life, I have quite a number of angels (very good friends) who never hesistate to show their concern and love. As a friend I really appreciate and value all the small little things that they did to me. I remember every little things that each and everyone of my friends did to me to show that they care about me.
There was once, I was given an amount of money as a birthday present but not allowed to use it without their control. The story was they spend me for breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday within their budget. So to say, help me to keep fit wor... but I actually disappoint them as not becoming slim hahaha...
Well, all these little little memory will become my valuables in the future like now. What they have contributed to my life is not what money can buy. It is not something that we can grab but it is something that we can store or capture using our "natural camera" to snap into our memory. You may think I may not remember them everyday but when I'm in need, that's where the memories come to rescue.
Hahaha... today I also bought a new bottle of shampoo -- Anti-dandruff Head and Shoulder. I hope it does not make my head feel itchy again...
Recently, I get bored playing computer. Everytime I open my laptop, I felt sleepy... A computer addict is going to become computer phobia...
Headache again... because of the long expose to my laptop I think. Quite a serious problem... This week I may need to go back to Klang earlier to get my dental check up. Long time didn't go for check up... I wonder my single fraud tooth still in good condition or I should do something else on it. Hopefully not money involve again...
Sickness make me dizzy, sickness make me sleepy;
Flower makes me happy but people makes me even exited.
I think I'm falling in love with all the people around me. I am satisfy with all the people around me but the one and only thing I wanted to do is to help them to know more about Christ and at the end of our worldly life, we can still be together eternally in Heaven.
Miss God so much, He didn't call me or rather I didn't answer His calls. I should've responded accordingly but I didn't. I no good girl but I will try to be one!
I love all my friends. I love because God first Loves me. He is my source of Love and Power.
May God heal me with His mighty hands and wonderous Love.
Cá cược liên minh huyền thoại tại nhà cái SA88
-
Trong thế giới game, Liên Minh Huyền Thoại (LOL) không chỉ là một trò chơi
mà còn trở thành một hiện tượng văn hóa toàn cầu. Trò chơi này đã thu hút
hàng t...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!