My personality says, I do not give up easily on my relationships, however, unless the weight of the factual evidence convinces me to do so.
心里测验说:“我不容易放弃,尤其感情” - 只有足够的事实才能够让我了断。
So I ponder, it should be my own problem, others had done everything they can do and what am I hoping for?
所以我想,应该是我自己的问题啦,别人能做的都做了我还指望什么?
When you say I'm dead set, please find out whether the other party needs your intention. Or actually the relationship had gone to it's end, and you still don't wanna let go, does it worth the trouble?
当你说死心塌地的时候,请了解对方是不是需要你的用心。又或者感情早已结束,却还苦苦不放,你……这是何苦呢?
Cá cược liên minh huyền thoại tại nhà cái SA88
-
Trong thế giới game, Liên Minh Huyền Thoại (LOL) không chỉ là một trò chơi
mà còn trở thành một hiện tượng văn hóa toàn cầu. Trò chơi này đã thu hút
hàng t...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!