Hey guys, if you wonder where am I at this time, don't be surprised that I'm still in the office. Hahahaha...
I finish work around 11pm. Then wonder if there is anyone who can come and fetch me but no one.. So I decided to go 7-11 to get some food for dineSupp. I also discover that I do not have enough cash in my wallet to get more things... hahaha... just bought some bread in case I felt hungry.
So tonight is my first night staying over in MyBiz. Not cooling anymore because I add some food but now is better, warmer. Just now was freezing cold man.
I gotta get some sleep tonight. Tomorrow will be a fighting day again. Recently very busy with work so no time to really think about other things...
Sorry guys and gals if I neglected you all...
Wish you all the best...
Late Night in MyBiz...
Cá cược liên minh huyền thoại tại nhà cái SA88
-
Trong thế giới game, Liên Minh Huyền Thoại (LOL) không chỉ là một trò chơi
mà còn trở thành một hiện tượng văn hóa toàn cầu. Trò chơi này đã thu hút
hàng t...
1 year ago
Take good care of your health :)
ReplyDelete