Yesterday I went to PC Fair Dec 2006 in KLCC Convention Center. Somehow discovered a wireless plan that is so much so intereting. I thought, finally, I can own my own wireless broadband and get rid of my hostel's lame connection. So does it really mean it?
Visit Maxis Home Wireless Broadband Plan and also see section 5.3 of Maxis Fair Use Policy
Phew~ I was lucky to stay at 8th floor. According to the salesman, 7th floor and above normally is not considered for registration because of connectivity problem at high floor. So I may not be able to even register completely due to the condition. Registration is completed upon installation. *Phew~* I'm thankful to God.
I just somehow got an idea to ask my colleague and there he points out that Maxis policy is so limiting. 3GB of bandwidth per month, I don't think I can really survive with that. Although I may not need torrent or peer-to-peer sharing but I definitely would like to occupy the whole bandwidth with online TV!
Cheh! I was being a fool. "Where got so big frog jump around the street!" in cantonese - "bin you gam dai zek gap la chui gai tiu"
hahahaha... at least, I learned a lesson, don't get emotional when buying things. You'll regret... muahahahaha...
I bought a new pendrive 1GB Emtec (not sure if it worth the money RM56). Anyway, since I've already bought, I'll try to appreciate and value it properly.
Thanks. Thank God especially for giving a "living" way~
Cá cược liên minh huyền thoại tại nhà cái SA88
-
Trong thế giới game, Liên Minh Huyền Thoại (LOL) không chỉ là một trò chơi
mà còn trở thành một hiện tượng văn hóa toàn cầu. Trò chơi này đã thu hút
hàng t...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!