Today after CRSM meeting, I came back to hostel. Met a girl on the same floor. We had a short chat. She's studying medicine in UM, living at the other side of the elevator. Pretty nice, nice chat. She said she admire people who studies computer or mathematics, which includes me! So nice!
Later I started to download bleach musics, then chat with a long lost friend. We exchanged interest on songs and she told me she wanted to cry. I said, do so, I'm with you.
As I started to develop a habit of reading online news, I read a short story from sinchew daily. It was about a decision of a girl. Who made a painful but right choice and had a happy life after all. Nice!
As I lift my head to look out of the window, I saw the bright and shinny moon. Superb! But now the cloud is starting to steal it from my sight.
Reread a newspaper article, saying we do not have enough reading and that's why our common knowledge is so poor. He, Lee Jia Tong, suggested us to read:
1) Classics/Literature
2) Critics/Discussions
3) Judgment and Detective Novels
4) Interesting Knowledgeable article
Decided to spend my long lost friend a Saturday of Karaoke. We'd been missing each other for long.
Oh, met U-Fish's girl friend Elynne?(not sure how to spell) or may be is Evonne? hahaha... doesn't matter. Had dinner with Max, Fay and her bf, U-Fish and his girl friend. Thanks U-Fish for sending me and Max back to hostel.
Oh, gotta work on CRSM harder for public presentation soon.
Preparing to face my new and final semester challenges! Yeah~
Cá cược liên minh huyền thoại tại nhà cái SA88
-
Trong thế giới game, Liên Minh Huyền Thoại (LOL) không chỉ là một trò chơi
mà còn trở thành một hiện tượng văn hóa toàn cầu. Trò chơi này đã thu hút
hàng t...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!