Quoted from Ting Fang's Blog: “Friend comes in and out in my life, you are only one of my passenger.”
Friendship. I started to wonder...
Let's ponder... Is someone a friend when you cannot trust and share?
Do you or do you not hurt by your love ones? You're hurt by you family members and yet you cannot do anything but continue to love them. But friends, you get to choose.
I've heard some definitions about friend: "A person whom you would share your ups and downs." Doesn't that requires a minimum trust?
I think friendship is just a term we use to put on or label the people around us. As two people grow closer, they become friends but realistically they don't, they just become two persons. Living in different family, sharing different thoughts and never have same conclusion upon everything. Because we are still two.
My expectations on friends were high. I thought we at least share something in common. But now, I'd rather keep quite than say a lot. I'll say when it is necessary. Even if I possess the knowledge, I wouldn't care much to share as there is no solid reason for me to share.
I lose trust and faith in human being. May be that matters only to my relationship with God. So, the best thing to do is to keep quite. As long as I say nothing, share nothing, I'd be clean from other people's book of record and after that shall disappear and never appear again.
Anyway, thanks for being my friend since. Only true friends shine. In the end, please get me right, I'm just trying to tell you, don't play play. Friendship is like fire, if you get too near, you get burnt; if you stay too far, you freeze. But there is no measurement because it depends on whether the fire is huge or just a catch of it.
Happy Friendship-ing~
Friendship. I started to wonder...
Let's ponder... Is someone a friend when you cannot trust and share?
Do you or do you not hurt by your love ones? You're hurt by you family members and yet you cannot do anything but continue to love them. But friends, you get to choose.
I've heard some definitions about friend: "A person whom you would share your ups and downs." Doesn't that requires a minimum trust?
I think friendship is just a term we use to put on or label the people around us. As two people grow closer, they become friends but realistically they don't, they just become two persons. Living in different family, sharing different thoughts and never have same conclusion upon everything. Because we are still two.
My expectations on friends were high. I thought we at least share something in common. But now, I'd rather keep quite than say a lot. I'll say when it is necessary. Even if I possess the knowledge, I wouldn't care much to share as there is no solid reason for me to share.
I lose trust and faith in human being. May be that matters only to my relationship with God. So, the best thing to do is to keep quite. As long as I say nothing, share nothing, I'd be clean from other people's book of record and after that shall disappear and never appear again.
Anyway, thanks for being my friend since. Only true friends shine. In the end, please get me right, I'm just trying to tell you, don't play play. Friendship is like fire, if you get too near, you get burnt; if you stay too far, you freeze. But there is no measurement because it depends on whether the fire is huge or just a catch of it.
Happy Friendship-ing~
powered by performancing firefox
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!