Found myself someone who loves me much, who treasures me much. May be it's the distance geographically that makes us able to see the goodness of the other. Yes, she is pretty and nice, especially loves me.
I will try very hard to treasure this friend. We'd been very well together for about 6 months and this is a new year. Let's start a fresh page this year. May God bless me with a good relationship this time.
So, I am someone's babe. She is my babe. Let's see this friendship shines. At least I want to make sure things doesn't go bad until we can't be friends. That was a sad case during my form 1 where I "broke up" with a friend. That was a very sad period.
God, help me. This time I need to be and take up the responsibility to become a good friend since she start to treasure me before I act, just like Wen. Other than repaying the good, help me to treat her sincerely.
May happiness be the promises that connects us. We promised each other to become happy. So we always send good things and good words.
Happiness may it be unto you from God. *wink*
Cá cược liên minh huyền thoại tại nhà cái SA88
-
Trong thế giới game, Liên Minh Huyền Thoại (LOL) không chỉ là một trò chơi
mà còn trở thành một hiện tượng văn hóa toàn cầu. Trò chơi này đã thu hút
hàng t...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!