Now I have a few questions:
1) God didn't officially tell Eve about the forbidden tree/fruit; who told her? Who is in this case, responsible to tell her?
Is it Adam?
My opinion is that, Adam is responsible to tell Eve, just like a Christian is responsible to share the Good News/Gospel to others in order for them to do the "RIGHT" thing.
2) Why did the Serpent only approach Eve? Why not Adam?
When I was writing this question, I thought I sounded like, "Hey God, why me?" didn't I?
These questions are interesting because, I don't know the answer and they some how linked together.
First, if Adam didn't tell Eve, Eve will be ignorant to the sin and will have sin.
Second, if Adam did tell Eve as God told him, Eve has no excuse but to make the right decision of not eating the fruit.
Three, if Adam had told Eve not exactly as God told him, Eve might misunderstood and eat the fruit and blame Adam. However, in this scenario, Eve blamed the Serpent. So, does it mean that Adam told Eve clearly and Eve actually knew what to do but still fail to persevere?
Well, if you would, please drop me a comment. Thanks.
Cá cược liên minh huyền thoại tại nhà cái SA88
-
Trong thế giới game, Liên Minh Huyền Thoại (LOL) không chỉ là một trò chơi
mà còn trở thành một hiện tượng văn hóa toàn cầu. Trò chơi này đã thu hút
hàng t...
1 year ago
One of my friend suggest that the serpent is lustful. That's why it chose Eve.
ReplyDelete