I thought I've been loyal to everyone and everything but didn't know that I'm therefore not loyal to myself. I've been trying to please too many and I'm not pleasing myself. Things doesn't change, but I did. I have so many things to tell yet so few to write.
I started to realise that the loyalty that I understand is now what it is... then I started to self-conflicting within my brain. They couldn't understand each other. You know, when we are thinking, our brain actually short circuit.
I'm in the middle of my work but I'm here blogging to please myself, not loyal to company but is to myself. However, I'm not loyal to my company for not being at work during working hours.
So, may be too many thoughts I put it together. I will one day try to clean up my brain closet.
Cá cược liên minh huyền thoại tại nhà cái SA88
-
Trong thế giới game, Liên Minh Huyền Thoại (LOL) không chỉ là một trò chơi
mà còn trở thành một hiện tượng văn hóa toàn cầu. Trò chơi này đã thu hút
hàng t...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!