I had a brand new idea about trust. I recall when I was younger, I had a diary. I keep it secretly and wrote all my feelings in it. Some I'd share with other but some I wanted to keep it just to myself. One day, I found out that my mother was reading my diary, I lost trust and I kept the diary away, never a word is being written into it anymore...
So, I have learned that one cannot be trusted if one has too many secrets. My mother didn't trust me because I didn't tell her about myself. When she cares and she doesn't understand, of course she finds her way to understand her daughter. So, now I learn to inform my mother before I carry out a decision, discuss with her my point of view and we all learn how to praise each other in the process. Later, we built trust. Now, I think I'm ok with trust.
Trust I think is the fundamental of Believe and Faith. If you believe, you trust. If you have Faith, you believe and trust.
I may have believe in things but I have no faith. I have no faith.
I wonder how to train faith... so that I can become strong.. may be I shouldn't become strong but have faith will do...
Cá cược liên minh huyền thoại tại nhà cái SA88
-
Trong thế giới game, Liên Minh Huyền Thoại (LOL) không chỉ là một trò chơi
mà còn trở thành một hiện tượng văn hóa toàn cầu. Trò chơi này đã thu hút
hàng t...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!