I have serious security problems.
I am insecure. So insecure, I just want to be isolated!
If I'm rich enough, I'd stay in a confined asylum room. I think I'm crazy and by thinking this, I am really crazy. Who thinks themselves are crazy?
I'm crazy.
You know the feeling of insecure? so insecure, you think when you hold your fist you just feel nothing!
I felt die to the world... do you care? No one cares! I don't care! Can I just stay up whole night and let myself nearer to the end of my life?
Cá cược liên minh huyền thoại tại nhà cái SA88
-
Trong thế giới game, Liên Minh Huyền Thoại (LOL) không chỉ là một trò chơi
mà còn trở thành một hiện tượng văn hóa toàn cầu. Trò chơi này đã thu hút
hàng t...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!