A stressful life does not do me any good. I think my sugar level is too high and is causing my irritating stress.
if I have a chance to shout, I'd... I don't know what would I do. I don't normally try to do something that is harmful to other people for example irritate their ears.
I'd want to make sure all things are done perfectly but all things are not in perfect shape!
I've lost people to talk to. They just think I'm an idiot and I am. I am so imperfect and that irritates me!
Argh! Can I have a room with broadband connection with high bandwidth and I just stay there watch all the American drama series and just die there?
I just don't know why others live and for what they live?
laskdjf;lksjfowieokj;lfng;lkeaer;ogi343t
rubbish...a;klsdjf;lksjd;flkajd;flohewrtoingkgjnouiu3hrub2kijbrkijhaiufh9ashkljzbkxcbiuwheiruhqwjebt2iu8019u34kjn
No one care because I don't care.
So what's for dinner? what's for breakfast? what's for lunch? or should I have nothing for all of the above? Argh...
;aslkdjjf;oksneoh2ior
asdkjfnhoihsonwbtoh4ir2j1
kjwno2h482kjn1oh4018ujhlknxlckvhjlaj
kbnikubiuubtibjnbfuyghuhyvnkijbwfkf
bksbdfiuharthh
argh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cá cược liên minh huyền thoại tại nhà cái SA88
-
Trong thế giới game, Liên Minh Huyền Thoại (LOL) không chỉ là một trò chơi
mà còn trở thành một hiện tượng văn hóa toàn cầu. Trò chơi này đã thu hút
hàng t...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!