A bright Sunday morning, before dawn, I woke up, brushed my teeth, wash my face and started putting on make-up and even lipstick, waxed my hair too! So, then early I went to church to get ready for the service.
I started checking the words on the slides but I skipped the hymns after checking with the preparer that the songs were sang before. Little did I know some slides were jumbled up and it makes the chairperson looked bad and might have affected the first time chairperson negatively.
Anyway, it's a lesson I learn, never take another shortcut. Never.
It's just like my housemate and I went to the same wet market. We parked illegally on the roadside but my housemate never get summon but I did again.
Just have to pay for my own mistakes. Sometimes, the price is more than I can bear, have to becareful not to shortcut my way again.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!