Today, I was awaken by my roommate because she needed a lift to the LRT station due to sudden heavy rain.
Then, I went back home. I was tired and after my toilet trip, I went back to sleep. When I woke up, I wanted to take a bath. When I was in the bathroom, something amazing shocked me!
There were some ants who lost their way and went into the toilet bowl! I checked the toilet bowl. Ah! I forgot to flush after the toilet trip. Hmm... I think they just lost their way... will try again tomorrow to see if they lost their way or I did something to attract them there... hahaha... lost ants
Cá cược liên minh huyền thoại tại nhà cái SA88
-
Trong thế giới game, Liên Minh Huyền Thoại (LOL) không chỉ là một trò chơi
mà còn trở thành một hiện tượng văn hóa toàn cầu. Trò chơi này đã thu hút
hàng t...
1 year ago
you did not digest you food well izzit
ReplyDeletestill remain some sugar in your choco izit?