If you read me from here. You'd probably see that I've been updating things about myself and many unhappy things.
I have never ever felt so tired before. How tired? Have you ever tried to drive with eyes open but sleeping? That's how tired I felt. I have to drive but I need to sleep.
I was so angry recently. I unistalled my Firefox and Live Messenger... but in the end I had to re-install them back because I need to use them in case for work.
I'm sleep working, sleep after I past motion before I flush.. you know how disgusting to sleep in the smelly toilet? I can even sleep with that smell.. oh, I think I really need to get some more sleep.
So, can I be late for work? Nope.
So, can I take emergency leave? Probably.
So, can I go and see doctor to ask for MC? Depends whether the doctor leng chai or not lor.. hehehe
I'm really very tired and exhausted. I just do not want to let others down. Please allow me to have more strength to move on.
Cá cược liên minh huyền thoại tại nhà cái SA88
-
Trong thế giới game, Liên Minh Huyền Thoại (LOL) không chỉ là một trò chơi
mà còn trở thành một hiện tượng văn hóa toàn cầu. Trò chơi này đã thu hút
hàng t...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!