I'm feeling very bad... negative... every words from their mouth hurts. It's so hurting. Like I'm never good at anything...
During Secondary School, I play sports. Sports is the only area I was treated fairly. Although I am not the best one but I am confident in what I do.
Now if you ask me, I felt discriminated among those who are late to work...
My life has been dedicated to the job and yet I was said to be lazy, not hardworking... it bores down to may be I'm just too slow to come out with a good job. They've been saying, no need to worry about details but people like our clients actually is asking why this person has no title during the testing stage. People are so looking for details and I'm not suppose to focus too much on details.
I will try. And I will do as you said to neglect the details.
I need a break and a shoulder. I need my bed at home and I need the bolster I've long for. I need a pillow and some great nights of sleep.
I've just sold my soul to the company by working no day no night including weekends and holidays! How I wish I can just let it go....
Let it go... relax... let it go...
Cá cược liên minh huyền thoại tại nhà cái SA88
-
Trong thế giới game, Liên Minh Huyền Thoại (LOL) không chỉ là một trò chơi
mà còn trở thành một hiện tượng văn hóa toàn cầu. Trò chơi này đã thu hút
hàng t...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!