Mostly sis M who did the gift, cake, arrangements, etc.
I'm grateful, in my struggles, I could just laid down peacefully with 3 other women surrounding and no other thoughts ran through my mind. So peaceful, just quiet.
-----------
A start of an early day yesterday, to complete my jobs for church work so that I can go out peacefully with my friends. And I did! ✅
My sis baked a burnt cheesecake for the birthday girl but we never thought of her not used to eating dairy products like cheesecake. This time I didn't put a lot of focus and tricks to figure this out... our cake failed❌
We had a good time at my house, letting the 2 ladies to get to know my living space, and some of my family members more. ✅
We departed from my house to meet the birthday girl, she brought us around town, trying her best to share her life with us by explaining her background, showing us the physical locations, giving us a good time with her family members as well.✅ psst, her mom so funny, use elbow to "shake" hands hahaha
We had a fun time listening to her dad's story of how he came all the way from "kampung" to city to start a new living and raised 4 kids with her mom. How he developed into the new lifestyle. Wow, how a man loves His children although he spoke few words at home but a lot to his friends. Yet, no parents who doesn't love their child. ✅
Her mom filled us with good food, and even asked us to bring home some of her homemade acar to try out. So good, I like good food. Such a wonderful strong lady, who's keeping the family together for many years and keeping her marriage alive! ✅ shhh.... she's launching her new shop tomorrow to serve food for many!
Her brothers, so chill and willing to listen, allowed us to speak our opinions about their new shop, serving us the good food, preparing the table and environment for us to enjoy and sit so close with us despite social distancing is required and we're only meeting the first time! Her younger bro has broad shoulders, I noticed! Older brother is a foodie like me and meat-eater like M. haha ✅
So, focus on the ✅✅✅✅✅✅ rather than the ❌ for a good day has been blessed by God our Father in heaven, who has showered His love even before we're formed in our mothers' womb.
Would I want to change my life? Again I ask myself this question. Would I want to exchange my mom with M or L or E? Though I might envy some areas of their lives but we each has our own burden to carry, lesson to learn, and much needed maturity to grow into. Nothing can replace how we're brought up. But, God brought us all THROUGH until today and is still at work in our lives.
+++++++++++
These 3 ladies has become a support system for me when I needed friends. We might not have known each other for very long but by God's grace, we have the same heavenly Father!
May our differences help us to grow and to develop ourselves to the image of Christ Jesus, the perfecter of our faith!
We learn and learn and learn to build healthy friendships, we laugh and laugh and laugh on trivial things we did, we feel and feel and feel our hearts when we talk and talk and talk, we hug and hug and hug to show our love and love and love.
Thank God for a wonderful day and His blessings into the "failure" of some areas of our lives to help us to grow, and the good memories for us to treasure as friends.
~~~~~~~~~~
Lord, God, I thank you for your blessings, wonderfully crafted us individually with our uniqueness, gathering us together to learn to be Christ-like, helping us to love and strengthen our friendships. This will not have happened without you, Lord.
You are the Lord of our lives, I commit all 4 of us into Thy loving hands to continue to help us grow into maturity, as You have planned for us to become!
Your plans are not my plans, for Your plans are greater, better, more achievable than my plans.
Loving heavenly Father, help us to grow in areas that You see fit, help us to support each other in going through the painful growing process persistently.
With your love, I commit E, M, L into Thy loving hands, trusting that You're the good carer of our lives.
In Jesus' loving name I pray, Amen.
Amen =)
ReplyDelete