I feel so tired now and sleepy...
Anyway, to thank God, there are always things to thank God for:
- Thank God, I found out why my youngest brother didn't attend physical Sunday Worship Service-- he's been hanging out with friends for drinks.
- Thank God, my youngest brother said he is going to stop drinking altogether.
- Thank God, I realised my pride in dressing up for worship service, and I repented and focus on God.
- Thank God, I learned a great lesson from today's sermon.
- Thank God, I am blessed with skills that is appreciated by my company to accept me back after 4 months sabbatical leave.
- Thank God, He loves me, period.
- Thank God, period.
- Thank God for the wonderful dinner my brother and mom made!
- Thank God my sister ordered KFC for lunch today!
- Thank God my sister baked us a burnt cheese cake!
- Thank God my father distributed the holy communion and said a prayer today!
- Thank God today is so peaceful.
- Thank God my mom confessed her anger to us this morning.
- Thank God there are many things to thank God for.
- Thank God I'm on the 15th items, my basketball shirt number, still love it! God granted talent to play basketball!
- Thank God June offered to pray for me today for my work to begin tomorrow.
- Thank God last night we (the 4 sisters group) had a good laugh instant messaging~
There are yet plenty to thank God for. How can I not thank God for not giving up on me, supplying all my needs, revealing His love to me, ...
hahaha, today is a blessed day~
I hope tomorrow I will rely on Him to run another grateful and victorious day!
Tomorrow is my #firstdaywork after 4 months leave, I pray that God will continue to be my daily focus and guide me to live a balance life.
I'm so loved 😍
Last words, everytime good things come, the next challenge will be right next. So, be prepared!
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!