But then you come to think of it, we rely on air also without seeing it.
So, today I felt so stressed up because my money paid to pizzaexpress but the order was cancelled by the store on that day itself but refund was not. I spent so much time (countless) to look for another way apart from email and found a whatsapp number so I sent a text message but only getting an auto-reply later on.
Well, what else did I not give it up to God?
Thank God for always being there. When I'm weak, He is strong. Now I know what is means.
He will surely show me a way, the way that is good for me and pleases Him.
So, apart from these little daily things that I feel I can use my human power to get what I want, what else I am holding back from God?
In fact, all areas if I feel I'm so good, easily I will just do it by myself and forget about God's involvement.
Thank God he won't so easily give up because He'd paid a price to redeem me from my sins, so that I can face Him and draw close to Him!
Help me, Father, to give you all I have and to rely on You for all the big or little things in my life. Teach me to surrender bit by bit until I am a pleasing sacrifice to You. Thank You, Lord.
"This loneliness is killing me" vs “我寂寞寂寞就好”
Take a look at this video when you're lonely :)
这个影片看看吧,不错治疗寂寞症。
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!