Thank God for:
A. Full of warm and
I'm overwhelmed by the grace and mercy of God for the wonderful team work that worked out so well for a friend's birthday party. Still so touched by you, Lord, the wonderful feeling of trusts felt throughout the whole "project"!
I'm so blessed by my friend's mother, when we visited them on Saturday lunch time. She is so warm and welcoming, made me feel so comfortable. I uttered some words I never thought I'd say to an elderly person. I said the plant 'Bung Dai Woon' is a plant that increases sex drives! 🙊 Why would I say that! That's how much trusts her mom and eldest sister gave me that I would use these words.
Indeed, seeing the condition in her house is way different from seeing it through the virtual tour. I can understand what she meant by small. Although I have stayed in smaller houses before, her condition is different from mine. Fuuyoh, her toilet has automated exhaust fan whenever the door is closed, more canggih than my house eh! I feel comfortable to be there. Clean and cozy. Perhaps she envy my big house but I envy also the unity of the whole family and the faith of her mother.
I kept myself within the common area boundary even though a real tour is what I'm curious to do. But I dare not lah and of course respect people's boundary. Hehe.
This morning my pastor preached about a prophet is God's spokesperson, I thought of this friend. Who is told to be a prophet. When my pastor said a prophet had the ability to let people know God is here. Indeed I can feel God in her house. The little cozy blessed house!
Who is E?
I was also impressed by the wonderful prayer E prayed before we left her house. And that whole 30-45 mins journey was a great time getting to know E.
E and me is so different, we're like north pole and south pole. She is a focus person but I'm here and there; she is good with direction but I trained myself to remember; she has good command in speech but I'm slow with words.
Well, interesting to know a new friend, who is perhaps 1 decade younger than me haha.
Boundary
Right before dinner, after my afternoon class, I was texting 2 pastors regarding my write-up about last year's Taiwan trip. I was so excited about the book "Who Moved My Cheese?" and told one of the pastors that I have her book with me haha. So then it triggered the boundary question, how come her book end up with me while she didn't borrow it to me?
And this triggers me thinking... what should I do in this case? I need to talk to my friend who gave me the book to understand this.
Family Dinner
I had a fun Korean Bibimbap with BBQ pork dinner with my family and cousins at my only cousin's house. We found out my youngest brother is so good at grilling meat! Had a couple of beer and felt tired much earlier in the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!